Top 5 News Sources
1. TikTok
2. Instagram
Instagram is another one of my primary sources for news because it gives information very quickly. The platform provides highlights, breaking news, and social media content that keeps me in the loop on what's happening in the world around me. It gives different perspectives and new insights to topics ranging from educational to athletics.
3. Google
Google is another platform that I use as it has information about any topic. Google provides up to date news articles, videos, internationals events, politics, etc. It is a professional platform that helps me stay informed about the events that happen around the world. Google is a trusted news source with many different outlets and gathers truthful information.
4. ESPN
ESPN is a great source for sports news that I rely on. This source frequently updates day to day on all their social media's about all the sports news going on in the world. This source helps me stay informed in sports as they show games, stories, highlight reels, and analyzes players and different teams.
5. YouTube
Lastly I think YouTube serves as a dominant source of news for all ages. Viewers can watch videos, short clips, live videos, and streams on major events. YouTube provides quick updates and is very easy to find information you are looking for. I would recommend YouTube to people who enjoy listening to current events rather than reading headlines.
No comments:
Post a Comment